i recently drained all of my hydraulic fluid and now my swing wont work...it sounds like it is trying,but wont..it has to be airlocked because it was working perfectly before i drained it..ive tryed cracking all hoses to bleed it,didnt work...any suggestions would be helpful.
I don't know crap about hydraulics, but I do know on mine, the each pump section feeds different operating groups...for instance, slew, arm, travel are on one pump section (probably wrong on exact grouping, but not the point..lol)...I would first get all controls working that I could, putting them through their full range, then try crossfeeding by slewing and working another control (go through all of them)....hope it works out for you...
My first question would be did you put the proper amount of the right fluid in the right place? Not trying to be a smart ass, but I have seen more than one machine with diesel in the hyd. tank, or vice versa. On my TK, the hydraulic tank needs to be pressurized. Does yours? It does not have to be "airlocked", but I bet it is something simple.
Yes right fluid,right amount..everything functions except the side to side swing..i feel like there's air trapped in the swing motor..worked perfect before..its also not electrical ..tested all of that..it has to be air.. but i dont know how to bleed it out of the swing motor..thanks guys
Might try putting air into the hyraulic tank,by cover with rag and air chuck and see if that will force more fluid in the tank through the system and the air back too the tank. Did that this summer to trace a leak down in the system one of my minis.Good luck.
I had the same problem with a kx91. It turned out to be a stuck button at the base of the joystick. If you remove the rubber cover, you can see a series (circular) shiney buttons at the base of the joystick. Check and see if one or more of the are stuck. Sometimes wd40 and a little time will break them loose. Failing that, check to see if your A-B switch is fully shifted.