Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota 14 pin to 7 pin bobcat

Dmax7511 · 2014-02-13 13:30

Just purchased a svl90-2 I have bobcat attachments with 7 pin hook ups. I have the 14 pin on the kubota with only 4 pins in it from the factory. How do I use my attachments. ????

Replies8
  1. #1wolf442014-02-13 17:10

    go to http://www.skidsteersolutions.com and buy a connector and rewire. It's what I did when I got my SVL75

  2. #2Dmax75112014-02-13 19:21

    Rewrite what wolf. The attatchment or the svl itself. I have bobcat dozer blade it need to use on my svl

  3. #3CRAFT2014-02-13 22:07

    What Bcat Attachments do you have with the 7-pin connectors on them ??? ……….. What you will have to do is with each attachment is remove everything from the 7-pin connector back to the ACD on the attachment …the ACD unit looks like a module unit rectangular shaped with a bunch of wires going into it, like you would expect to be a computer for an EFI system or ??? in a car or pickup ……. from there it goes to the hyd manifold where the coils/solenoids are ……. there may be a possibility that you'll have to change out the coils as well to 12V actuated ones. As wolf44 suggested, call up SS Solutions and get Rob on the Phone ….. he's the only guy I've ever talked to that understands both the 14-pin 12V system & the Bcat 7-pin Canbus stuff ….. if you find the right page on his website he gives a bit of his resume backing up his knowledge totally ….. Let us know how you make out !!! …..cheers

  4. #4Dmax75112014-02-13 22:36

    I have a dozer blade and a land level box blade on wheels that use the 7 pin. I've talked to rob he is going to fix me up

  5. #5CRAFT2014-02-13 23:46

    :thumbsup :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:drinkup

  6. #6Skid Steer Rob2014-02-14 14:20

    Rob here from Skid Steer Solutions. I am in the process of wiring this for DMAX. His wiring does not match the other Kubota's that I have worked on. I show BCDEFGH being used, where he only has a ground and three wires. I need a ground and 4 switched wires to make a bypass harness for a Bobcat snow blower. Most other attachments use only 1 or 2 switches so he will be fine on his dozer. Does anyone have any insight into his wiring being short a few outputs? Thanks Guys!

  7. #7Dmax75112014-02-17 22:22

    You the man rob !!!!

  8. #8Skid Steer Rob2015-02-16 01:25

    Attachment Controls Well it's been a year later and due to this one post I have started a new company. I realized there were so many people that had control issues, I should do something about it. I have worked on these machines and the attachment controls for so long and never given it a thought that the issues were universal. 1 Year later and I have created www.skidsteergenius.com where I do nothing but provide packaged controls for most every issue you would ever have. There are harnesses for most attachments and 7 pin controllers for Bobcat machines going to aftermarket attachments. Coming soon are micro joystick controllers that will fit on your existing sticks and give you up to 10 functions for most any attachment in existence. I have targeted the vast amount of Kubota machines out there to start because they are so poorly equipped and the new control system they offer is over priced and poorly designed. These new super controllers will fit in any machine and the first one they will be going into is my personal Bobcat A770. I will replace my stock controls with this so that I can control multiple functions of our Boom Mowers with my thumbs. I can make the boom arm go up out and rotate just by pushing the joysticks into the corners. This will automate my processes and make my controls so much better. All of my controls are prepackaged and have good instructions. These are ideal for stocking dealers to have on the shelf. If anyone is interested in becoming a dealer for these products, give me a call at 360-303-6186. I really appreciate all of the support from this community and if you have any questions that you need help with, please drop me a line.