Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota 95/2

southernman13 ยท 2018-05-16 09:42

still considering one of these general use and some mulching. Anything more on the def issues or any other issues. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1lumberjack2018-05-16 10:25

    Also interested in this. I had a 90-2, but reports of problems (from 2016 and 2017) have me nervous on the 95-2S.

  2. #2Bryangsu2018-07-10 14:34

    i have a 2017 approaching 250 hours, and have not had a single issue. I have been running over a lot of 57 & 4 Stones, and recycled concrete.... and noticed some fairly deep cuts in the bridgestone tracks, but no complaints other than the cuts in the track. The machine is incredibly strong, and the AC blows very cold. I dont have any other CTL / MTL to compare it to, mainly ran utility tractors before getting the svl95... dont know how i lived with out it. with front end loader work it takes the machine 15 minutes to do what would take 2 hours for a 60 horse power utility tractor to do.