I'm messing with the AC on my SVL, shocking I know since it's such a well designed system. Anyway, I'd like to check my pressures but when I pull the caps off my H and L connections, I'm seeing a female thread schraeder valve instead of the male port I'm used to. My gauge set, of course, has the traditional MVAC connections, not whatever it is Kubota is using to be different and cool. Can someone please give me a link to the adapter I need for the high and low side connections to be able to hook my gauges up? I'm pretty sure I need to add a little coolant based on it's behavior of going back and forth between warm and cold. I've already thoroughly cleaned the condenser and evaporator coils so the air flow is as good as it's going to be in the SVL right now, until I add more fans anyway. Thanks for the help.
N/M, I'm a dumb ass. The quick connects worked fine.