Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota fuel filters

Don Montgomery ยท 2023-01-13 10:43

Kubota SVL 95-2. Has anyone been able to beat the excessive cost of diesel spin on fuel filter and water separator cartridge . 46 dollars and 74 dollars respectively.

Replies4
  1. #1Delmer2023-01-13 11:25

    Do you have the kubota numbers? filterspro.com is one I've used in the past, need to order a decent amount for it to be the cheapest, and that was a while ago, maybe better places to order now, especially if only a few filters.

  2. #2James Sorochan2023-01-14 13:27

    I see there is a Baldwin BF46228. Not sure witch one it crosses to. Goes down to 4 micron/absolute. You would have to know what the rating on the Kubota filters are to compare.

  3. #3Birken Vogt2023-01-14 14:00

    That is the PN I get also. 600475 NAPA, WIX WF10475, still expensive. 4 micron sounds about right for a T4 application. No cross found for the primary filter.

  4. #4heymccall2023-01-14 14:20

    Couldn't share the Kubota numbers There is an early and a late, but you got the late because the price of separator (early, just screen).