I have a Kubota B7510 Tractor with a Kubota D1005 diesel 3-cylinder engine. I R&R the fuel injection pump. When I turn over the engine, it only squirts fuel when the delivery valve holders are loose, but not when tightened. Any ideas?
Is the linkage on the side of the pump moving freely? The pump guy will surely have the answer. He be around im sure!
Everything seems to be moving freely. It was running, then ran rough for a minute then died. I couldn't get it restarted. Since then, I have replaced the fuel filter, then the lift pump and then I rebuilt the injection pump. It's getting fuel to the pump, I've bled all of the lines. When the delivery valve holders are loose, they all squirt at the same time.
U rebuilt the ip.?? How many of them do u have under your belt.?? (Successfully) If none, there ya go..
So what should I do? Pay to have it rebuilt, bolt it on and fire it up?
That’s entirely up to u.. How many times do u want to take it off and put it back on.?? I give members a big discount. If ur interested u can contact me directly.. my screen name at aoldotcom in your home mail service..
I sent you an email.