Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KX080-3 rebuild

AntonioRocha · 2016-03-13 09:51

We bought an used Kubota KX080-3 midi excavator, an engine oil leak on the hydraulic pump side, resulted in a damaged rubber coupling...

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2016-03-13 14:51

    Was that a number 30? How expensive was it? I ask because I carry an assortment of these rubber donuts for the Morooka dumpers, just curious. I never have understood why they make these engine couplings out of a compound that turns to jelly when exposed to petroleum oils.

  2. #2AntonioRocha2016-03-13 19:48

    Kubota asked me $500 dollars, I saw alot of chinese copies which with my experience would not last, the original part had a brand called Centaflex, I looked for a Centaflex seller near me and I bought it for $150dollars, It´s the same part, its made in the same place, but not bought to Kubota. Kubota parts are too expensive, I always find a way to escape from them.

  3. #3lantraxco2016-03-13 19:55

    :drinkup