Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KX121-3 Super Series – Radio Install Help

tlh1420 ยท 2020-06-15 09:51

Recently bought a Drive Unlimited Mini Excavator Stereo Kit for Kubota KX121. I have installed radios in cars and trucks but never an excavator. Has anyone ever installed a radio/stereo in a Kubota excavator or any other type of compact/mini excavator? I would like to know what I am just getting into before I start. It comes with the head unit and 2 speakers and all wiring harnesses to install it and also the in cab antenna. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2020-06-16 10:54

    Good day tlh To the best of our information the KX121 has provision for radio see attached, should connect up with little trouble. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2tlh14202020-06-16 11:13

    Thank you very much for your help. Can't want for the stereo to get here so I can get it installed.

  3. #3uffex2020-06-16 13:43

    Good day Tlh Came across this may help seems to be connected to cabin lamp. KR Uffex

  4. #4tlh14202020-06-16 20:43

    Awesome the wiring diagram will definitely be a huge help. Yeah if it just splices into the cabin lamp shouldn't be to difficult. Thank you.