I just got it and I wonder for a small detail , hope somebody knows I am talking about, on the qd bucket i can move the pin to a different whole , know i have it to the middle location My question : If I move the pin to the other whole what is the difference in performance ?
Do you have a pic?
Computers 101 posted to the wrong thread, admin please remove
Hey there. If its the setup i think it is. moving to the furthest away hole from the stick pin will give you more leverage but less travel.
Sounds like as said above - one position will give you a better 'vertical' dig depth and the other will give you better load retention at height e.g. more tipping angle and more curling angle
Thx for your answers , now it make sens, I love this machine it;s so smooth and precise.
They are brilliant machines - a quick hitch makes it even better although you won't be able to alter the position of the rear pin with one of them!!
:beatsme ...I don't understand
All quick hitches attach on to the arm/dipper stick and the tipping links where the bucket usually goes, the quick hitch has a hook and latch which then picks up your buckets which will have 'dummy pins' through the holes where the pins you would put through the bucket lug and then dipper arm currently go. As the quick hitch doesn't have 2 holes/positions for the tipping links to attach to you would not be able to alter the position as you can with your existing bucket.
My KX-121-3 has the Kubota coupler, it does have 2 holes for the link pin.
Cool - didn't realise that the Kubota branded coupler for the bigger mini's has this function I haven't seen any 'retro fitted' hitches with this option. I have the kubota branded hitch on my KX41-3 but that doesn't have 2 holes however it is very small so doubt there is room