How the h&#$ do you remove the inspection plate? I have driven the four pins in but still cant remove it. Please help.
Hi, We knock the four little pins in until they can't be driven any further, then we machined a bolt the same as the drain plug thread that a slide hammer goes over to assist to pull the plate out with a few taps, generally comes out not so bad, probably a bit of gunk around the oring grove making it tight, be sure no one has put some tack welds on outside of plate seen that before as well, kx 91 and kx121 finals are easy to repair and they'd want to be in Australia we seem to repair 1 to 2 a month , dog bone shafts are the major problem and the socket they sit in (drive motor output)
Hi there, does anyone knows how to remove that plate from a PC75? I have a small leak coming from that plate. I tought I need to remove the drive motor to remove that plate. But reading your posts, it seems much simpler than that. ????:idontgetit Thanks in advance Dany
Hi george were can i get them parts
From us. Follow link, use drop down menu for your machine. View parts list, request quote. or call us http://www.hrparts.com/finaldrivelookup.html