Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota mini’s

bruce42161 ยท 2012-11-30 15:28

Anyone got any thoughts on Kubota's line of mini excavators? Likes/dislikes compared to Cat, Bobcat, Deere, Case?

Replies6
  1. #1johndeere1232012-11-30 15:58

    I've used a few. They tend to have a solid little engine and from what i have seen, tend to be right up there with the JohnDeere and Komatsu. The 121 I used had a similar sized cab to the JD and Komatsu.

  2. #2Danny Steel2012-11-30 19:15

    I have the KX-71 It runs smooth . I have tryed the Bobcats but like the controls on the Kubota much better

  3. #3neikris2012-11-30 20:08

    Had a kx121 for a couple of years. Machine was great but local dealer service sucked.

  4. #4andrewpond2012-11-30 22:58

    And lot of machines used kubota engines pretty sure my bobcat e32 has one. As someone mentioned fit and finish on my cab is my only real complaint On my BCat. U might want to read thread on kx 57-4. I have no comment on it but does not look good on kubota company to or there local dealer.

  5. #5k452012-12-01 07:02

    I'm not a professional operator and my KX-121 is the only excavator I've ever run, but it's a good machine for me. I really like the swing "dozer" blade. I don't know if any other manufacturers have added that option. Ken

  6. #6hougie2012-12-01 13:26

    I've found the cab's of some models to be akwardly small. To there point where it's hard to walk it with your feet.