Hi does anyone have any thoughts on the Kubota svl75-2 im thinking about buying one ? I had a takeuchi 140 I loved it sold it like an idiot but any way I cant decide between Kubota and tak TL10 problem being the tak has a little more snap all the way around but its tall as hell which limits me and has a couple other little things that bug me but Kubota dealer tells me svl75-2 is pretty close in performance im not feeling it price is close that's about it .......any ideas
They are a lot alike. I think if I had to choose one over the other, I like the Kubota controls better. The tak only has 4 positions in the joystick pattern, it makes it very jumpy, which I don't like. Otherwise, they are a lot alike. If I were you, I would tell a dealer I wanted to demo one. Make them bring something out to you for half a day. Sometimes that means the sales guy will bug you for a bit, but at least you get to try both or even other brands to get an idea of what you like more.