Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota Track loaders?

pwrstroke6john ยท 2009-12-26 02:26

Has anyone heard of what happened to the SVL 75 and 90 track loaders. I have there 2009 catalog and there listed as coming out spring of 2009 and I have yet to hear of anything or see one. There website doesnt say anything either.

Replies2
  1. #1pwrstroke6john2009-12-30 04:20

    quite a bit of interest in this, but no one knows anything?

  2. #2Orchard Ex2009-12-30 10:00

    Last thing I heard was that Kubota didn't want to bring out a new machine in a down market so it was pushed back but I haven't heard for how long. The one bright spot is that the original intent was to release the machine without a cab available and send a cab kit at a later date for those who wanted one. Now that the release has been pushed back, the cab option will be available from the factory.