I have a kubota u45 that is weak. I just changed both the in tank hydraulic filters with no improvement. The machine won’t lift itself off the ground with the boom. The blade will but it does it pretty slow. I noticed tonight when I was messing with the machine if I hold the bucket on the ground and hold the boom down control and let it push all it has on the ground (even though it won’t lift it off the ground) if I then push the stick in control the starts to lift the machine off the ground with ease. What should I look into? Thanks!
Good day You mention nothing of the engine so I assume your post relates to the hydraulics, low force is a pressure issue. You will need to attach a gauge and see what you have. I believe you should have 3-4000p.s.i it should not drop so much at idle speed. Kind regards Uffex
sounds like you need to check your main relief pressure.