Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lagging hydraulics SVL 95-2

Caleb Spalding · 2026-04-24 18:12

got a question here for a kubota svl 95-2 the machine is very laggy when you turn or forward in reverse it is slow response but it will make pull power after lag when I hook a guage into the HST test port and move the joystick far left or any direction quickly it lags around 1500 psi and then builds too spec I have the manual and am going too look into the charge system for any bad readings and stall pressure just figured I would post too see if anyone had similar issues thanks

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2026-04-24 18:31

    You no share hours on machine, how many hours on the in tank hydraulic filter, or what grade of hydraulic oil. There is a spin on hydraulic oil filter, and an in tank hydraulic filter. As they go past the recommended interval, they become restrictive.

  2. #2Caleb Spalding2026-04-24 18:34

    Sorry so it has been recently serviced they say they replaced the tank filter but I will verify that too be 100% but I don’t belive that is it but I will verify and machine has 1800 hours hard abuse wheel motor was installed on left side 300 Hours ago