Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Laser Levels

Woodstock ยท 2006-11-10 21:42

I have been borrowing a laser level. I need to buld a pad 100' X 200' and its time to buy my own. I have been looking. To many to choose form. I would like one that is machine compatable and in the price range form $1,000 to $1,500. Any advice will be greatly appriciated. Thank's

Replies3
  1. #1Squizzy246B2006-11-11 03:18

    Try these threads

  2. #2Woodstock2006-11-11 23:23

    Thanks Squizzy, that helped a lot. I guess I didn't hunt hard enough for it. :Banghead

  3. #3Squizzy246B2006-11-12 00:38

    No problemo. Actually I just bought a new receiver and a 4 metre staff to go with my old David White. I think I will go with Topcon for the next unit as I need two. Whatever you get make sure its auto-self levelling. The manual bubble ones are really as accurate as the operator and can be miles out at range if your not very careful. With auto levelling I can send a labourer to setup the unit and not have to worry about if its done properly....well within reason that is...I've had some pretty "out there" labourers:eek2