Anyone pull one of these? Have had a slow leak under machine and finally pulled the plate off under the machine. Cleaned it up good and went through different functions and found the bottom of swing motor leaking where the gear is attached. Figure it will be a good winter project. Any advice? Can this be realistically removed and replaced by a fairly handy desperately poor contractor. Should the hole unit be rebuilt while it's out? How do you access top of motor etc? Thanks
I replaced mine twice on my 331. It's been a few years but I don't remember it being too bad. For mine I had to go down from the top. Took the seat off and a plate and a few hoses. Just remember to use lock tite on the bolts when you get it back in! That is why I did it twice! Not sure if yours is a similar set up but it wasn't too bad.