it seems as if it is the big nuts behind the valves, but looking at it closer it seems much more leak from all around. I am guessing that it would be a good idea to replace all of the gaskets on the hoses also. Looking from underneath, I can see where it is dripping hydro fluid on the bottom of big nuts behind the valves, should I re-o-ring the valves and change gaskets also? I am trying to get the leaks stopped. I have not dug deeper into it yet to see exactly what is leaking and where but, I did see fluid dripping from the back part or bigger nut looking things back there. Not sure what they are called sorry any help would be appreciated Thanks Mike
It probably should be removed & fully resealed - if you can handle it..... a service manual would be a good thing to have In case you haven't already - Have a good read of this thread mike - Alot of useful info for you thanks to 'theoldman'
Thanks for the reply alrman, sorry so late getting back to you, I have been working 13-14 hr days and havent had a chance to say thanks, I read the thread thanks on that too
I know new assemblies are not cheap. I saw a hoe valve bank for a 580k on ebay for over 6 grand! I overhauled the valve on a case 530CK. It was a pain but all it needed was seals. Under $100