Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lesson’s Learned

Stump Knocker ยท 2010-02-21 16:40

There is a wealth of information (TIPS) on this forum that can be shared with member's. STUMP KNOCKER

Replies11
  1. #1DPete2010-02-21 16:43

    Welcome to the board SK

  2. #2Burnout2010-02-21 17:35

    Welcome SK.... but there are some people you don't wanna listen to. There is one member in particular his name is Burnout... the guys a real *****. :drinkup

  3. #32stickbill2010-02-21 17:45

    Man I'm glad I read this.

  4. #4alco2010-02-21 19:37

    I'll second that!

  5. #5CM19952010-02-21 20:01

    Welcome to the Forums Stump Knocker! Yeah, I would kick that Burnout character off of here but then I wouldn't have anyone to talk track loaders with.

  6. #6willie592010-02-21 20:28

    Welcome to the forum Stump Knocker. :usa And one thing about Burnout...he wouldn't lie to ya.

  7. #7liebherr11602010-02-21 21:10

    Welcome Stump Knocker .. Tree's yer Game? Watch Atco ..he'll convince ya to repack and rebuild everything ..and show you how to do it ...like Yoda he is ...lead you he will ...:drinkup

  8. #8Monte12552010-02-21 21:30

    Welcome to the Forum !! 1st lesson learned.......they don't make Country Music quite like they used to. Rest in Peace Waylon!

  9. #9CM19952010-02-21 23:41

    Damn straight, Willie and Waylon - don't get much better than that.:drinkup YouTube - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson - Good Hearted Woman OK, maybe the Highwaymen YouTube - Waylon Jennings - Are you sure Hank done it this way

  10. #10qball2010-02-22 14:40

    ok, first things first, i am the class clown, atco is the class genius, ocr is a cranky cowboy, grampa is just ornery, randy kreig is a grader savant, all the canadians are trouble, and the aussies wear shorts to work. oh, dont anger steve or the mods.

  11. #11stumpjumper832010-02-22 15:12

    Hey I found us a theme song... Ummm sounds good, now i'm thirsty YouTube - Tom T Hall (I Like Beer)