Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LIbherr 904 hammer

hummer13 ยท 2009-10-06 15:56

Here is a hammer for the Norscot Liebherr 904 excavator. I made this so it will the quick hitch on the machine These wil also be for sale and wil be cast in resin Jason

Replies5
  1. #1Hendrik2009-10-06 19:13

    They won't work without hydraulic lines

  2. #2hummer132009-10-06 20:19

    LOL yeah they wont. These are the masters for the mold, you will have to wait for the final production model Jason

  3. #3Cat_325L2009-10-23 14:14

    I would like a price and when I can get one of these too, will it work on a cat 330/336? It looks like the same quick coupler they use on those machines too?? Thanks Josh

  4. #4HCF2010-10-25 20:52

    What did you use to get the paint off the tracks on the Cat 385 I think it is? I really want to get into weathering models but taking steel wool to everything would take forever.

  5. #5TruckerJames2010-10-28 16:28

    looks nice