Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr LR621B-523 Leak and tracking issue?

micmut ยท 2025-08-12 13:08

We have a Liebherr Track Loader that started leaking hydric fluid! I had found a pilot line that was leaking and repaid it. Now finding that its leaking from one of the drive motors! And when used in the second speed will wonder and not track straight where in low speed it works very well. the underneath was totally drenched in fluid so tried cleaning it the best I could to find where its leaking. From what I'm finding would be between the motor and gear box? Could the motor be leaking at the output seal? I have very little info about this so I any one could help or have a suggestion? Thanks Mike

Replies6
  1. #1micmut2025-08-12 13:20

    The tee for the sensor was cracked and replaced, this was leaking and helped cover everything!

  2. #2micmut2025-08-12 14:42

    This is what I'm finding after cleaning and what first shows up?

  3. #3micmut2025-08-25 17:25

    Was told that a case drain being restricted could cause the drive motor seal to fail? Has anyone had this issue? Would any one have the pluming diagram for this machine?

  4. #4JimInOz2025-08-25 22:33

    Try TRADEBIT for PDF manuals. A European company, TPH GROUP might have the parts required. I like the look of that old loader. I spent some time on a 631 & liked the hydraulic power.

  5. #5micmut2025-09-15 13:24

    Got handed a bunch of other jobs. Now to get back to this loader! Looked threw a few parts books and only coming up with the motor and no brake down or diagram. Will pull the motor out and see what I might find?

  6. #6nicky 68a2025-09-15 15:06

    A rare machine for sure.