Work acquired a LiftAll forklift. HT150 G. I think I figured out the gears. Took a while to find out there was a LOW range. Thought it was geared WAY high. It had no labels on the ? 7 levers. I figured out most of them. One seems to be capped off on the mast. Clamp? Doesn't look like there was forks spread? Has ZERO brakes. I haven't grabbed assistance to try to bleed fluid. Any links to find master if needed? Anybody have any kind of manual or pictures of one of these?
A pic and a serial number would be helpful
Working on getting down there to find serial #.
Put this in Google and search... just as shows.... Lion liftall forklift HT150G brakes repair Appears to be quite like a typical 2.5 ton flatbed truck, may have a booster or not. Find the master cylinder, and check for fluid. Examine for fluid leak down inside of wheels/brake drum before bleeding to see if w/cylinders leaking there. Determine if M/cyl is working. Full of fluid and working, bleed at farthest wheel's bleeder. If not, remove and examine. Check at NAPA for a kit, and if available, open and clean/hone/ kit... Not talking down, just how I would go thru if here. Should it have a vacuum booster, check the vacuum hose to engine for leaks...
Levers will be Lift, Tilt, RH hose reel, LH hose reel. Reel hoses should be capped at the carriage. Can hold hand on the reel down hoses and work levers. Will feel the surge when you find its lever. Prolly had a side shifter or a fork positioner on the others, could have had both with that type carriage and heavy forks. Quite a deluxe machine for its day, and still a hoss with decent engine/trans
Here is the manufacturer now and prolly a source for info and parts: https://wook.com/p/D7-Manufacturing-Lift-All-forklifts-100042175423463/ww.faceb I am not on facebook, but if you are might be helpful to check in on it.