Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Light blue Komatsu

pachhh34 ยท 2017-02-18 09:00

Yesterday I was passing by a Kobelco coloured Komatsu and as I have never seen Komatsu like that before, googled it and came up with nothing. Only found mini-excavator similarly coloured for sale in Japan . I was wondering if you know and have seen why Komatsu are using Kobelco colours on an excavator or it is simply not Komatsu excavator ( some mix) . Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1DK882017-02-18 12:47

    gray market machine, seen them green, purple, and even that burnt yellow orange colour..

  2. #2willie592017-02-18 13:02

    Yes, since pachhh34 is in Bulgaria, it would be what we here in North America would call a grey market machine, which simply means a machine that was not made for sale in the North America sales market.

  3. #3John C.2017-02-18 20:23

    I've seen purple ones here. Called them purple people eaters.

  4. #4Bls repair2017-02-18 21:12

    We have a couple at work . Gray market machines