Anyone know where to find electrical & hydraulic schematics for a Link-Belt LS-4300C SERIES II, SERIAL # C8I2-0788..?
According to this thread sawdustmaker and toolking may have the manual, or one real close HeavyEquipmentForums
Both Linkbelt & Case were built by Sumitumo so schematics are basically the same, Case used Cummins and Linkbelt Isuzu so a bit of a difference there. If I remember right the 4300 is a 300 size machine so the same as the Case 9050. I just checked and unfortunately do not have any electronic schematics, only paper.
I have the hydraulic schematics for the pumps but not the entire system nor the electrical system. The electrics are pretty basic and the gauge system never worked properly past a year of operation. Most people just put manual gauges in them when the electrical gauges quit. Here is the pump stuff that I have. Good Luck
Nige I will send you what I have have on them when I get home.What is you email address or you can email me at [email protected] if you want tilted Linkbelt .
PM sent. Thank you.
I sent you couple emails and working on a third.
whats the problem with the machine
If I need to share large files I find it easier to use web services like drop box. Saves time and easy to do.
Finding info on the older Jap excavators seems to a tough job. I'm struggling to get info on a sumitomo sh145u from the mid 90's. A dealer I contacted wants about $900 Aussie dollars just for a parts manual,has to order in from Japan, and just about told me to get stuffed when I asked for a repair manual. Toss
And some people don't like it when a company like Cat asks maybe $100.00 for a parts book that can be downloaded in the matter of a few minutes! I'll agree their service manuals can be a bit pricey but the level of information in most of them is way beyond what most companies manuals supply.
The Japanese philosophy has always been to keep secrets. Years ago I worked for the Komatsu dealer in my area and they wanted the ability to rebuild Komatsu hydraulic pumps. When they asked the factory for specifications for pass fail on reusing parts they were asked "who wants to know." Now days its a little different but the base Japanese thought process remains much the same. Now it's just "we can get you the information but it will cost ya." Another line of BS was the cost of printing and the amount of time between batch runs. A dealer for another line of Japanese machines told me they only print enough service manuals to match their factory production of new machines. I was supposed to have to wait, after I paid my money, for a new printing run before I could have a service manual? Some time later while working for another dealer I found out that was totally untrue. That first dealer just didn't want me to have any information. All this isn't a lot different from Cat dealers that won't sell access to SIS or that won't renew a subscription if a guy starts doing to much business in their area.
I have a kobelco sk125sr. YV06-05889.It was running well but after some months it has some times black smoke and some white smoke.I have changed the injector 5 times means 20 pieces injectors i have been changed.after changing injectors 1 week or 1 months run well but again comes the black smoke. Can any one help me please