Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Litteratur – brochures and more

TorkelH ยท 2011-04-29 12:52

For sharing of readable machine spec's and link's

Replies6
  1. #1TorkelH2011-04-29 13:05

    Get link to yarder spec's I have made a dropbox folder for readable high resolution machine brochures. I will also post some more litterature here. It is also a directory in which I have scanned some logging road maps for Vancouver Island. If you are interested, and maybe have some other spec's to share, pm me with your email and I will return a link to the folder.

  2. #2TorkelH2011-12-21 07:29

    Go here for specs and brochures: https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=b65e7d5e9159a16c&resid=B65E7D5E9159A16C!134&parid=root

  3. #3jr-transport2011-12-21 19:43

    Here are some old Koehirng Documents. These should be readable on a large screen, if not, email me and I will send them to you. http://www.flickr.com/photos/koehring_guy/sets/72157626861208153/ I should do something like you Torkel, put them on skydrive like that.

  4. #4TorkelH2011-12-22 02:05

    That's great - impressing machines, I remember first time I saw one of these for real in Quebec mid 80's and it was such a giant compared to the forwarders/harvesters I was used to from Norway! The Skydrive is a test (seems to work well) and a little joint venture between JeremyM70, Rusty Grapple (CL) and me - and I will do mine too fill it up with more brochures, hi-res pictures, books and more! If you are interested you can store your brochures there too, best format is PDF. (Some of these brochures on a long folded sheet I scan every page in 600 dpi as jpg and then using powerpoint putting them together again and save as PDF. Make a pretty nice result.) Just tell me if you are interested I'll pm you a link.

  5. #5Choker man2011-12-25 14:43

    Thanks to TorkelH, JeremyM70, and Rusty Grapple (CL) for the skydrive posting lots of machinery from days and eons gone by.

  6. #6alleyoop2011-12-31 01:56

    Thanks Rusty grapple Torkelh and jeremy m70 for the great info ,and jeremy m70 i am putting a list of loggers for you and eny body else you want to have it ,,,,alleyoop pat cooper