Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Loader Bucket Won’t Roll Back

rsecrist ยท 2024-08-02 11:35

I have intermittently had a problem where the loader bucket on my Case 580 Super K will roll down, but then not roll back up. Is there a return to dig electrical circuit that can prevent the control handle from rolling the loader bucket up? The control handle won't move to the left. Or is there a linkage that gets hung up?

Replies2
  1. #1rsecrist2024-08-02 12:35

    I noticed that with the backhoe shut down, the loader control lever seemed to move to the left pretty easily. The service manual shows a loader control with magnetic detent. I wiggled a relay under the cover under the windshield and now it takes very little pressure to get the loader to roll back. Wonder what controls that relay? I think the socket is getting leaky. Maybe I could just pull out the relay....

  2. #2Deere500a2024-08-04 16:27

    From the loader Tower to the bucket linkage that bar controls the rollback of the bucket Auto leveler