Found this little jigger just outside our base. They have used it to do the fine work before laying asphalt. Check it out, even got 6 wheel drive!
More pics. Complete with gps and laser reciever. Antennas and sensor demonted though.
I guess its only fitting that this grader come from Rhode Island which is our smallest state! Its a neat little unit and I guess very handy if you can get the job done with 22hp and 3200 lbs total weight. I imagine the blade control system is worth 3 times as much as the grader.
Where is the Ertl sticker?
cute Look at it!!! Ain't it cute!!!!
Do you think this little guy has dreams for when he grows up? A Volvo, maybe a Cat M series, or maybe he would prefer a Deere as a role model?
I think its a new option on your large grader for working tight corners. Push a button and this little guy comes out the back.
humor I don't care who you are, that's funny!!!! Especially from a Manufacturer Rep of a company that builds minis. Glad you joined in our humor rather than being bitchy!!!
Glad you like the humor, but I don't want to come off like I'm putting the Laser Grader down. I really like the product and being in the "mini" grader business I have great respect for them. But lets look at this whole mini term people like to use. A CAT 140M is approximately 115% heavier and 67% more HP than the Champion compact grader. The Champion is 385% heavier and 380% more horsepower than the Laser Grader. All of a sudden I'm feeling pretty large!
attitude Life is all about attitude Bryan and yours is appropriately healthy!!!
Dang, I sure wish that I had one of those when I was a little tyke!
One more post I thought this little guy deserved one more pic. I actually found this one working a 1 mile from our factory doing a pad for mini warehouses. Parked my truck beside it to help show the size.
Now put an enclosed cab on THAT and let the whingers loose. Hi, MKTEF and Brian. I want one to go along with the rest of my models in my new model shelves. LOL. Now put an enclosed cab on THAT and let the whingers loose to complain about lack of space. LOL. Thanks for the photos.
Snow removal for our company.
You have got to be kidding me!
Bryan, did ya fall out of your chair? lol...wonder how big the parking lot is??...good lord..lol
Now if thats all I had to clear a way between me and getting to the grocery store for baby food then thats ok. But I see 2 big graders with full cab in the back ground!
I dunno, put an engine powered blower on the front of it, and I think it would be great for doing sidewalks.
Come on guys, haven't you ever played with your kids toys sometimes. All he can say is " Weeeeeeeeeee....... damn it is cold out here, get me the grader with the cab!!"
I see 2 in the background that have cabs......thats more my speed.
This little jigger looks like hybrid cross gone wrong between a ride on lawn mower & a bobcat
Machine adapted to project and is making bicycle path.
some good you tube videos on this guy just search for "laser grader" - apparently they are commonly used on baseball fields.
Here is a new Laser Grader with some modifications and Moba bladecontrol for switzerland.
My 3 year old would say look dad it is just my size, I need one....
Well I'm going to give this little guy one more plug. Here is a link to a Lazer Grader running in Sweden. My dealer for Sweden is also a big grading contractor and this is their LazerGrader. Magnus Hellstrom is at the controls and he is by far one of the best blade mans I have ever met. YouTube - Laser-Grader with Trimble 3D
A big 3D system on a small machine. I have also seen the same robotic GCS900 system on a Cat D3 and a dual-mast GPS system on a Bobcat.
Sometimes small is still too large, we make an adjustable blade of 6 feet to 4 feet for a customer
Here a link to the website from this grader: http://www.lasergrader.com.au/ I find a good idea for small things
Here a short video from this grader, very good for those small things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpCxwZZLus
Here are links with photos from minigrader: http://www.grader.nl/fotoalbum/20/Laser Grader 2013 (mini grader) http://www.grader.nl/fotoalbum/18/Laser-Grader 2012
This minigrader has no sideshift, is that right? Because I see no rails for it on the moldboard.
I have get the info that the laser grader has no sideshift.
Here is a longer video from this laser grader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-5jkPBYe4w
Here in Hill county Montana we have the nations' largest county park. It is out in the Bear Paw mountains and Beaver Creek runs through the middle of it. Lots of camping sites. That machine would be perfect to maintain all the little trails leading into and out of those camping spots. I have had my 772 BH out there doing some donation work and it is just way too big.....always scrubbing trees and branches etc. I'll have to look into that machine for Beaver Creek Park. Awesome thread.....thanks guys.
Here is a photo from a mini grader with a complete cabin: http://www.de.all.biz/mini-grader-laser-grader-lg106-mit-steuerung-g15885