Hi guys and gals I ordered the new parts for my tractor. For the reverse and forward hydraulic tubes the new locks came in and they're wrong part number matches 402865R1 but the part is wrong if you can help... on the picture the piece on the left is original part the right side is the new part the new part does not have the same top which actually locks in to hold the two from going up or down
maybe they are a new style (new & improved ) trevor b
I don't know from nothing about this particular machine, but it seems to be a tapered lock, and my best guess is the old one probably looked exactly like the new one a few thousand hours ago. I think whatever clamps those into place has deformed the old locks into that shape. Again it's just a guess.
lock nut the new ones wiggle up and down on the tuba which messes up in new o'rings I ordered another set their supposed to be original 1970 parts hoping they come back looking like the one on the leftthank you for the reply