Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Loegering Vts machine swap

beandrew ยท 2010-11-25 13:00

I have had this set of loegering vts tracks for 4+ years and have had them on two new holland skidsteers (2002 ls180 and a 2008 ls185) I have recently traded for a John Deere 332d and want to put the tracks on. Does anyone know or have pictures of their machine so I can find out what bolts to change around on the tunnel and tensioner to make it fit.

Replies5
  1. #1stuvecorp2010-11-25 18:32

    I think you can call Loegering and they will walk you through it. They also have some stuff online so you could cross reference that maybe?

  2. #2KSSS2010-11-25 19:58

    Yes get hold of loegering they will email you a set of directions to go from NH to JD.

  3. #3beandrew2010-11-26 02:59

    I called them a week ago and they were suppose to email me, but they haven't. I just got on their email and shot out a request so maybe it will remind them

  4. #4beandrew2010-12-01 23:14

    yep still no info from loegering yet on swap

  5. #5stuvecorp2010-12-02 23:24

    I had printed off some listings(for Case) from Loegering, see if you can locate your NH listing info and check against the Deere listings?