Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

logging show

CAT_D-8N ยท 2009-04-30 19:34

whos all going to the looging show in bangor mane this weekend i will be atending with my brother in law and will be getting a lot of picks:drinkup

Replies9
  1. #1DirectTech2009-04-30 20:32

    I have spent the last 3 days there setting up, lots of displays and the Pelletier's have a tri-axle wheeler in it.

  2. #2Dig-UP2009-04-30 22:02

    Going to miss it... Be sure to share some pics!!!

  3. #3dieselnut2009-04-30 22:03

    Sounds like a neat event. Hope to see some good pics.

  4. #4John H2009-05-01 18:58

    Take a lot of pics for us. I was going to go but have to work.

  5. #5DirectTech2009-05-03 10:51

    sorry I did not take any pics, I had to do tear down of our booth done, but it was a good show, lots of big machines, even the new at our booth Volvo Feller Buncher huge machine.

  6. #6John H2009-05-03 15:03

    No pics.

  7. #7CAT_D-8N2009-05-03 15:54

    i didnt get a lot of pics to bisy drooling over the big iron but did get a shot of the volvo that ting was sick was in your booth for quite a bit dont know if you saw me but had the camo peaterbilt hat and the green work shirt that had hemlock construckshion on but deff a good show

  8. #8CAT_D-8N2009-05-03 20:37

    uploaded the few pics that i had and the 2 short videos i got in the show time thred

  9. #9I AM IRONMAN2009-05-04 00:11

    Evidently there wasn't anything there worth taking pictues of!! LOL Actually I'm sure there was a lot of nice equipment to see. Wish I could have gone! I would have taken lots of pictures to share!