Ya but there are some compulsive types here will gladly tell me. Posting this is going to remind me to get a pic of a dash light and see who knows whatit is.
Well the first step would be to post a make, model and preferably S/N. while I'm sure someone might recall that info from another post I'm too lazy to do a bunch of searching to find it! Next would be to be more specific as to what you mean by "dash-Light". That could be a light that flashes a trouble code or simply something that lets you see the tachometer in the dark.
Ok, I simply used this as a bookmark to force me into a pic of the 515 Dresser loader. There is 1 light on and so far I haven't traced it down and actually forgot about it till I had to get in it and then out after I found a willing operator. I might have to get a better pic, it looks like a little fishing bobber.
Coolant level
Ok, it's on all the time and I did check the level. This tractor made in about 79 or maybe 80 or so. Thanks. I do have a book but wanted a reason to thumb thru here. One of my to do jobs is to check tyranny pressure but it seems to run well. I need to replace a couple gaskets but the engine making full power.