Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Look what I came across today

Truck 505 ยท 2009-05-18 21:27

Komatsu PC 1250 at the Kentucky Speedway

Replies14
  1. #1stretch2009-05-19 16:53

    Nice find. Who does it belong to?

  2. #2Truck 5052009-05-19 18:37

    I think it belongs to Interstate Equipment Rentals.

  3. #3Chris917862009-05-19 20:31

    Wonder what it is doing there?

  4. #4gasfield315c2009-05-19 21:38

    damn...thats some big iron

  5. #5Truck 5052009-05-20 20:18

    I think they were using it to load trucks. They cut the tops off of a few hills and filled the valleys to make more parking. They moved a bunch of rock and dirt.

  6. #6385Diggin' Doug2009-05-20 20:53

    NASCAR has finally gave KMS a date for 2010 for Cup Racing.Improvements are on the way.

  7. #7Truck 5052009-05-23 21:01

    More Pics Here are some more pics of the 1250 and its little brother. The 1250 has 2250 hours on it and the 750 has 8488 hours.

  8. #8Truck 5052009-05-23 21:03

    750 Bucket and one more

  9. #9ben46a2009-05-24 21:13

    Ha! that 750 was from a contractor here in Nova scotia. 3M955 is their equipment number. They trade every excavator every year which amounts to abot 85 machines including 15 or so 80 ton class komatsus. Theyre known to be hard on gear so their equipment usually gets paint and shipped to the US... some miss the paint though.

  10. #10Chris917862009-05-24 23:13

    Really? I heard that they would not get a 2010 date.

  11. #11D5G2009-06-02 23:34

    Great pics, keep em commin!

  12. #12plantman.uk2009-11-07 16:20

    let the big dog eat

  13. #13Wolf2009-11-07 17:58

    that's big iron. sweeeeeeeeeet.

  14. #14nedly052009-11-08 06:46

    How many pieces do that 1200 have to be in to move? Man that thing is cool, I'd love to run it. Thanks, for the pics!!