Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for 30 ton qucik coupler

GCC ยท 2011-03-10 20:35

Hello I'm looking into switching to a quick coupler removing 100MM pins just to much pain to switch buckets who make decently priced quick couplers. And what did you pay for your it would be for a hitachi ex300lc-3

Replies4
  1. #1GCC2011-03-10 21:44

    Won't allow me to edit: would a cat hammer line up cause it would be my buddys hammer I use, its a 100MM pin hydrualic pin grab breaker. Or if I rented one from toromont would it be able to mount up cause for the little I use a hammer when not in a quarry so I would not buy one.

  2. #2S.R.E.2011-03-10 22:58

    Get a Hendrix II pin grabber coupler it will fit most of the different pin spacing setups. I have a Hendrix pin grabber and I think it is the best out there.

  3. #3GCC2011-03-10 23:01

    Thank how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking and is it hydraulic or no

  4. #4S.R.E.2011-03-11 09:10

    Yes it's hydraulic. Try this link. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7275927& That's not the Hendrix II though. When I bought my excavator the Hendrix coupler was on it,