Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a truck

CT18fireman ยท 2006-11-28 22:45

I am looking for a truck for a project and then to use for my business. I always wanted to own an early 80's to 86 maybe Chevy/GMC 4x4 C&C. I would prefer a dump bed or flatbed but would be willing to look at others as it would likely need work. My others thought is for a single axle dump like an International or Ford F600, something under CDL in the 20,000-23,000 range. Year less important. As I said I want a project so I am looking to spend under $5000 for the veicle. Knowing that I may have to do rust repair/body work, cosmetic and mechanical work, I want something that is running and can be worked on over the winter to have a nice working restoration for the spring. I am just over an hour north of NYC in Connecticut so if you know of anything in the Northeast please let me know.

Replies2
  1. #1cat3202006-11-28 23:58

    bkrois has an '83 4x4 diesel std up on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982...1QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63734QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2BIGDAN3152008-02-01 09:17

    Have you tryed the truck paper online ?