Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for After Market new or good Used Tracks for 1977 Case 450 Loader

mmoscari ยท 2013-02-25 21:48

Can anyone tell me where I can locate a good set of used Tracks for a 1977 Case 450 Track Loader. Right, I'm dreaming . How about new After Market Tracks. I'm told they are available for around $2500. That sounds a bit low to me. I would appreciate any leads.

Replies2
  1. #1melben2013-03-17 15:06

    You are in NJ, Wengers is a salvage/used parts yard located at Myerstown Pa. (roughly Lancaser area) You can google them, they have a website. They disassemble and bin by Case PN's so if you have them PN's are helpful to the parts guys there. They also are aftermarket dealers so I'm sure they can help you.

  2. #2PD Mech Steve2013-03-18 16:03

    Be glad to quote you on new aftermarket. $2500 is close depending on what you need. Give us a call. Steve. www.pdmechanical.com