Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Benati 2000 PSB 1986-1990 Operators/ Service manual

Dirtyshoe ยท 2012-04-30 22:53

I'm looking for the operators or service manual which covers wiring schematics for a 1986 Benati 2000PSB. Would accept any help in resolving a wiring problem. Any information would be deeply appreciated. TY

Replies15
  1. #1knowlesmilan2014-01-01 18:46

    where in nh are you? i have a benati as well. and have the parts manual for it. there isnt a repair manual available either.

  2. #2Dirtyshoe2014-01-01 21:01

    I'm in Goffstown.

  3. #3knowlesmilan2014-01-02 08:58

    lets try to get you the info you need.the manual is about 500 pages thick so copying isnt going to be easy.let me see about copying the electric wiring part of it and see if that helps.

  4. #4maloneelectric2014-05-14 11:03

    I am looking for a diesel filter for this machine. Any tips or can you point me in the right direction. Thanks

  5. #5knowlesmilan2014-05-18 22:33

    they are an off the shelf item at any parts store. i used a wix filter but i dont have access to the numbers at the moment because my machine is 150 miles away. i will get back to you after next weekend with the numbers.

  6. #6knowlesmilan2014-06-17 17:19

    diesel filter the numbers i have are napa gold filter 3472( mine machine takes two) or donaldson p55 0248 these also have water separation valves in the bottom. hope this helps

  7. #7Melandale2014-07-01 09:11

    I have a PSB 2000 and have no manuals. I live SE of Albany, NY . Looking for axle parts

  8. #8knowlesmilan2014-07-01 12:00

    if you give me a description of the parts your looking for i might be able to look up the part numbers in my parts manual and then you can order them from benati yourself.

  9. #9rayol2014-08-13 21:50

    Looking for Benati 2000 PSB 1986-1990 Operators/ Service manual I'm looking for the operators or service manual for a 1986 Benati 2000PSB. Would accept any help in resolving a wiring problem. Any information would be deeply appreciated I'm in Spain

  10. #10knowlesmilan2014-08-16 19:21

    you can order one from benati at [email protected]

  11. #11wbeerm2015-08-19 12:25

    Hello, I am near Littleton NH and see that you have a Benati 2000 pbs manual, I am looking for a part# or manufacturer for the master brake cylinders, also do they take hydraulic or brake fluid? Any help would be appreciated.

  12. #12wbeerm2015-08-19 12:27

    Hello, I am near Littleton NH and see that you have a Benati 2000 pbs manual, I am looking for a part# or manufacturer for the master brake cylinders, also do they take hydraulic or brake fluid? Any help would be appreciated. My name is Will 603-575-5127

  13. #13knowlesmilan2015-08-22 20:10

    its a dealer only part. my machine doesnt have working brakes either. you could get in touch with benati directly and try to buy new master cylinders or a rebuild kit.or have a hydraulic shop reman them. it takes brake fluid

  14. #14knowlesmilan2015-08-22 20:59

    there are different master cylinders for different years so the year matters for the part number

  15. #15rudesmen2024-09-19 11:19

    Did you found it?