Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for cab parts for Volvo ec360blc

Todd Voight ยท 2021-01-03 16:06

I picked up the machine a few month ago, trying to fix it up to make it a little bit nicer inside the cab. My local dealer doesn't seam very responsive every time I call for parts (parts service is terrible). I looking for a new windshield with hardware, the plastic and mount for the gauge cluster, switch panels for both sides, and a seat. tia

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2021-01-04 04:21

    Good day Todd May widen your search the cabin was common throughout the "B" range hope it helps. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2funwithfuel2021-01-04 06:30

    Yes, agreed. Cabs were common across the B series. The only challenge you'll face is whether you have an LCD instrument panel with buttons on the bottom or an analog display . You may want to reach out to Cook bros in Michigan. They used to buy and dismantle older machines. You could also reach out to other dealers. You have Rudd in southern Indiana and you have Van Kepple to the west. Due south you have Alta equipment in Chicagoland. Good luck