had a blowout on my tri-axle pintle hitch and no shoulder to pull over on. ruined two rims and shims, spacers, etc. currently looking for new rims for a 7.50-15 tube tire. please let me know if you have any or know who makes them. i'm not having any luck finding replacements on the internet. thank, lindsey 405-207-7490
found out what size rim i needed today. trying to locate (2) 15" x 6.5" dayton rims with lock rings. got the spacer that fits between the rims today and the wheel clamps, but no luck finding any rims.
I checked Accuride's catalog for you, they no longer manufacture 15" wheels, and Xiamen Sunrise Wheel Group in China only makes them in stud piloted. You are probably junkyard bound, or you may have to switch to 17.5s. Just remember, a tubeless tire will have a larger width number to be the same height, i.e. 10.00-15 = 11-17.5. Good Luck
I have one not sure of exact rim size but was for my lowboy and I had 8.25-15 tube type tires on it.I was going to put on craigslist ,if it will work let me know