Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for gear pump for a 1979 215 cat excavator to run the pilet system.

lindsay ยท 2013-06-21 05:20

hi there,looking for a gear pump for a 1979 215 cat excavator. ser#96L1951. new or used.or a place to rebuild my old one.thanks

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2013-06-24 07:42

    Good day Lindsay To help you I suggest you establish what kind of drive the pump has (i.e. spline if spline count the number or Key) Measure the gear size and both face and manifold fixings, in our experience their are always alternative suppliers for gear pumps.If we can help more drop a line to [email protected] Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2greggn2013-06-24 08:14

    You could check with Brent at Reid Equipment in Barrie Ont shop 705-431-8627 cell 416=568-1500 Or Toromont Cat Salvage Yard next door 705-436-7770

  3. #3Kemazz2013-07-02 01:32

    Is your pump case or aluminum, I can probably aftermarket another brand on yours. I would either need the pump so I can properly measure and match to a suitable replacement