Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Hymac 580C hydraulic pipe

trancesational ยท 2014-09-20 18:43

Hello there! I'm looking for a hydraulic pipe for a Hymac 580C. Its the bottom pipe of two pipes going into the slew motor. I have attached a picture of it as i have no serial number! If anyone here could point me in the right direction of where to locate one, i'd be very grateful.

Replies4
  1. #1excavator2014-09-20 23:26

    I don't know what a Hymac is, never seen one over here. But it looks to me that it would be a fairly easy one to build.

  2. #2ianoz2014-09-21 09:29

    I think you will have trouble getting info on Hymac here as it is a british machine There is a Guy cps140 that is in Ireland ,on the british construction equipment forum , that does hydraulic work . Either that or If Stock here puts his nose in as he is in Ireland and may have contacts for you to try ..

  3. #3digdig2014-09-21 16:31

    There should be loads of them for breaking. Around where I live I can think of a couple of fields decorated with a rusty Hymac There was a guy on Donedeal trying to sell a 580 now he's advertising it for scrap from what I remember. Have you tried McSharry plant in Galway/Roscommon or any of the other breakers?

  4. #4d4c24a2014-09-22 15:58

    have you tried these people yet http://www.hymac-parts.co.uk/