I just bought a allis 745 wheel loader,I need to add or change the hydro oil and can't find info on what kind of oil it takes,also could use a couple of 23.5x 25 tires and need to buy a set of forks for this loader.
hyd oil That old machine you would use just 10w motor oil or if it does not get to cold in your area you could use 15w-40 the gear pumps in that machine were not real fussy as long as they had oil of some kind
Fiat Allis was bought out by New Holland way way back along with Ford and Benati. If you can locate a New Holland Dealer, they might be able to help you.
Hi I know I'm late but depending upon where you are in the world, we have several sets of large used forks that may work you can call Rick at Associated Powertrain, Inc. and we may also have good used tires for you. 800 358 1103 tell him Mel said to call. FYI we can also supply most parts for your machine
ssbtractor.com should have manuals for 745
try MinnPar in Minneapolis 800-889-3382