Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for international td340, t340.

IH560JL · 2009-01-02 20:05

:usa Hello, looking for running or not running td340, t340 international harvester crawlers in dozer of loader formats. Trying to save all i can from scrappers. Looking to restore and use. Anyhelp would be helpful. Thks jim

Replies32
  1. #1alan627b2009-01-02 23:43

    http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/ Ought to register and head to the contruction equipment section here. Might also have a look on Machinerytrader.com Hope this helps, Alan627b

  2. #2stumpjumper832009-01-03 08:19

    there was a 340a on machinery trader last time i looked.

  3. #3JimInOz2009-01-03 17:26

    340 HI 560JL, An honourable pastime...I hope you find a few.I think there was one advertised on Redpower in recent times. I wish we had some here in OZ,but they never made it out here. I think the scrap guys might be overlooking a lot of stuff now,as the price crashed...thankfully. Jim

  4. #4mr T2010-07-16 08:46

    Anyone still looking for T340 parts? Ive got 2 parted out some good stuff left Located in central Maine

  5. #5IH560JL2010-07-16 10:04

    Mr t, where are you located, may just look you up, i have family in richmond, maine and i will be headed there soon.(aunt passed 07-10-10) only 2 cousins left. Will be headed there to visit before they are gone also. Send me a address and a # and will look you up. Thks jim

  6. #6mr T2010-07-17 13:17

    Highland Plantation pop.45 25 miles n/w of madison 12miles n of New Portland off rt 16 E mail me and ill give you directions Its kind of off the beaten path

  7. #7denny peck2012-02-08 19:35

    need td340 idler wheels I need both idler wheels for a td 340 717-253-1349

  8. #8denny peck2012-02-13 20:35

    td340 idler wheels do you have 2 good idler wheels...thanks

  9. #9trwood2013-08-31 02:07

    Try www.batescorp.com jensales for a parts book. 1800 443 0625

  10. #10trwood2013-08-31 02:11

    I could use a fuel tank [email protected]

  11. #11Coolacguy2013-09-10 09:36

    I have a fairly complete td 340, I'm just starting to part it out. Had it for about 3 years, and started too many other projects. It has a good fuel tank.

  12. #12Coolacguy2013-09-10 11:24

    TD 340 parts [email protected] actually a lot of good parts. Complete track, kinda worn. Good sprockets and idler wheels.

  13. #13lemart2014-02-17 19:06

    I have a td-340 crawler loader with 4&1 bucket. It has a 188 deisel engine. It runs and operates and should be restored. Anyone interested?

  14. #14ror76a2014-02-17 20:51

    Here is a T340 at an auction in MI http://www.sheridanauctionservice.c...6266&cid=35322&itm_id=1712852&rand=1809998547

  15. #15black60church2014-02-27 14:44

    i know a guy has a t340 gas engine with 3 point hitch and new tracks, has been setting in garage for a long time, you can call him at 304 824 5550 and ask for joe ware

  16. #16maxwell2492015-03-09 16:00

    Hope you're still about. Just joined. Toying with buying an old T340 with 6 way blade. Do you still have crawler parts? I'm in the midcoast area.

  17. #17dhafford2015-05-18 10:47

    I have a td340 with a cracked head

  18. #18dhafford2015-05-18 10:54

    where can I get parts to rebuild the engine

  19. #19dhafford2015-05-18 11:02

    where you located, I need parts

  20. #20Liebherrman2019-03-09 09:27

    Well I have a TD340 , 6way dozer with a 3 point hitch on the back located in Eastern Pa. Not cheap asking $9500 , also have a international 500C loader, 4in1, with a stuck gas engine available, 95% bottom [email protected] .

  21. #21Cl Burt2019-08-25 21:24

    If someone in searching this forum is interested I have a TD340 diesel with drott 4 in 1 bucket and rippers on the back. I'll take some pictures and post later. It has not ran in 25 years. All parts are there. Some of the metal hydraulic lines are rusted at the valve on right side of seat. I took the top cover off to replace steering clutches and never completed. The motor ran at the time but was hard to start cold. It has a forward/reverse lever and the gear shift so you had as many reverse speeds as forward. It needs total restoration or parted. I just don't want to scrap it. I stay busy but will check by once a week in case someone responds so I may be slow responding. This is in South Carolina

  22. #22missouri mike2020-02-15 08:41

    I am looking for a machine like that.

  23. #23missouri mike2020-02-15 08:43

    Is that guy still around with the T340?

  24. #24missouri mike2020-02-15 08:50

    yes, I am interested.

  25. #25missouri mike2020-02-15 09:02

    I am looking for parts for a TD 340.

  26. #26missouri mike2020-02-15 09:16

    yes, I am interested.

  27. #27missouri mike2020-02-15 09:17

    I would be interested in parts for the TD-340.

  28. #28missouri mike2020-02-15 09:19

    I am interested in TD-340 parts.

  29. #29zachary wilder2020-07-07 17:46

    hi all. i have. t340 for sale. runs drives steers digs n stops. located in goshen mass. possible delivery. 4000 or b.o. text or calls work best 860 336 7204

  30. #30zachary wilder2020-07-07 19:47

    hey jim im located in mass. i have a 62 t340 gas for sale. runs drives steers n digs.has 4 in 1 bucket. i can text pics if interested. 8603367204

  31. #311776mauser2023-07-24 07:05

    Hello everyone, i have a t-340 and also a td340 . The td hasnt ran in over 30 yrs , had the injector pump rebuilt and got her fired up , it’s running great . It was one of my Dads ongoing projects and he passed away so i wanted to finish it for him . I found most of the missing pcs and even have a parts machine. I am missing the dipstick for the engine oil though . Not sure if this would be the style like a farmall cub with a breather or like a rubber plug with a wing nut i saw on an auction picture .any one have a td340 that could take a pic or any one have an xtra they would be willing to sell ?

  32. #32Welder Dave2023-07-24 20:57

    If you know what engine it has a tractor wrecker may have a dipstick or a place like A&I parts may have a new one you could order. You could try googling TD 340 dipstick or an A&I catalogue.