Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Scrap Curb Machine Control set

acatenac ยท 2025-11-14 11:19

I am looking to build a prototype machine and need a sensor control system and hydraulic servo or solenoid type valve bank. Prefer a 2 track machine with steering valve. Need 2 elevation 1 steering 1 slope Will pay cash Thanks

Replies12
  1. #1Tones2025-11-14 14:04

    Is what you're looking at building similar to the Kerb King machines?

  2. #2acatenac2025-11-16 18:22

    No completely new concept just need the controls and hydraulics ... got any ?

  3. #3acatenac2025-11-16 18:25

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2042011832...-b253-735e8ca03382&keyword=nonbrand&norover=1 .... wow 10 Gs for that

  4. #4cuttin edge2025-11-16 20:55

    You want the string followers and such. 10 grand indeed. What moves it man power

  5. #5cuttin edge2025-11-16 21:05

    Actually there is a full sized machine for 7500. A Gomaco. Just scroll through that add. It's obviously worrn out junk but it looks complete

  6. #6cuttin edge2025-11-16 21:11

    I don't know how to share it, but it looks line all the sensors are there. 1983 so it must be junk for that price

  7. #7Welder Dave2025-11-16 22:17

    And it's got a cheap Honda GC engine to boot. The GC stands for generally crappy! The GX engines are far superior.

  8. #8acatenac2025-12-18 09:03

    Where in NB ? I was in the curb business in Saint John for 10+ years

  9. #9cuttin edge2025-12-19 01:54

    Im in miramichi. Mira does most of our curb work. No idea where that machine is for sale. It's still listed

  10. #10acatenac2025-12-19 14:55

    I did jobs in Cambellton and Dalhousie in 1975 .... I did all of the curb and sw work in Saint John until 1984 ... saw the competition coming so I moved back to Toronto ... I hope these guys made money in 558 hours https://eu.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/12034308?src=mktg&iprefoh=www.ironplanet.com

  11. #11Welder Dave2025-12-19 17:11

    Kind of stupid they showed it was listed for $100,000 cheaper.

  12. #12acatenac2025-12-19 20:40

    I think they are dreaming either way