Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for some information on this old Lull

scott fischer ยท 2019-11-11 13:00

Any one have the older information PDFs for this old lull . Don't have the model and serial just the photos here and some one cut the boom off. Aquired it action main lift position is leaking out of seal. And there is no information on what motor it is or what controls do what I'm in the dark. Thanks ahead time for anything you got I'm interested to learn what kinda jem I got .

Replies3
  1. #1skata2019-11-11 13:52

    What's your plans for it? Looks like scrap to me to be honest.

  2. #2Mother Deuce2019-11-11 14:09

    This one is pretty close judging from the suspension etc. https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/construction-equipment/auctions/online/26504857/1977-lull-400b and this

  3. #3Andy1845c2019-11-21 22:23

    It's kinda cool. I have a soft spot for old stuff like that. Finding a new booms going to be hard I think, unless you can find another machine and make one working one out of the two? At least it looks like the tires are holding air and the rims are maybe ok?