Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for work in Northern Illinois

alexkcl ยท 2006-02-21 13:03

I live in Yorkville, IL a suburb of chicago and I am currently working for a small excavating company. I am looking for work for some one else starting this spring or whenever. I am also taking night classes for certificates in landscaping and construction management. Thanks, Alex.

Replies2
  1. #1salesrep2006-02-22 21:59

    Morris just south has a few esc and landscaping co. Also a couple of quarries. that whole e to w. strip off of rt 6 and i - 80 shold hav plenty of opportunity.

  2. #2Vipaworld2006-03-16 15:28

    Alex Since you have worked with machinary, How about starting your own business? It involves dealing Synthetic and Lubrication and Filtration products. Think of every thing, I mean every thing that needs lubrication. Auto's trucks, motorcycles, ATV's boats. landscaping equipment etc. There is so much that need oil and filters. Only 4 % of the market uses Synthetics. So the potential is enormous. You dont need to quit your present job. You dont need to put a lot of time in, You can work it at your leisure while it grows. It can also be used as a form of retirement money. THere are 7 ways to earn. Free training. If interested leave me note..and if you want I can call you or ask for my # and call me...