This is on an old Hough Loader, and it's leaking like crazy and needs replaced. Does anyone know what it's called so I can order one. I think it's a pressure relief valve but I can't find anything online. It's the little cone thing. Thanks.
You'd probably be better off posting on the wheel loader forum and putting Hough loader part in the subject line. What model of loader and engine would help too. What ever it is, it looks like it's been messed with a lot.
Looks like a haldex alcohol evaporator for the air system to me. The cone shape cap is where you fill it. Most any good truck parts shop should have what you need.
I agree with Gregs . The fill should have an oring or rubber washer where the plain washer appears to be. I had several hough loaders over the years and Komatsu dealer was the hough parts supplier for any remaining oem stuff. In your case a good a hydraulic supply should have some sort of solution for you.
Thank you. It's not my loader belongs to the skidoo club and yes she has been badly Jimmy rigged over the years. At least I have a direction. Thanks.
Check this page: https://www.haldex.com/en/na/air-dryerair-line/alcohol-evaporator-/ And even more: https://www.haldex.com/globalassets/north-america/documents/air-dryers-_-air-line/l31072.pdf And that one shows service kit and part numbers!