Message me if you are selling an articulated dump truck such as CAT 740, 745, Volvo A40 or any similar. Models from 2010 and up! If you are in Texas so much better for me.
There are several for sale in Texas, on Facebook Marketplace. Most seem to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I don't know anything about any of them. Just noticed the listings.
2 Terex TA400 ?
I prefer Caterpillar or Volvo, but thanks!
If you're looking for a Volvo 40ton machine you want to be looking at very late E series or just F series onward as the last of the E's were made 2010-2011 and the first F series were 2011-
Now I usually push Volvo hard, but I've recently come to appreciate the Komatsu HM400. Might be something you'd want to look at. Nowhere near the trans/ dropbox issues that Volvo had suffered. Just a nugget of info for you.good luck in your search