Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What truck is this?

jwmered · 2024-10-25 01:02

Hey y’all! I don’t know if this would be the right place to ask this question but, would anybody happen to know what model this truck is? All I know is that it is a 1964 Kenworth. I’ve looked and I haven’t found anything that looks similar to it. I’m leaning towards a 848. Just asking because I’ve never seen one. If anyone knows, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632024-10-25 07:35

    I'd call it Rusty.

  2. #2Old Doug2024-10-25 08:48

    I dont know but every time I see a all wheel drive truck I wonder just how it worked out for the guy that bought it new? Was the extra cost worth it ? Was it locked in a lot ? Did it have a lot of extra cost maintenance wise? Did it use a lot more fuel? I know and can understand a 4x4 pickup even a 4x4 tool truck but a all wheel drive semi ?

  3. #3Deere500a2024-10-25 15:04

    I'd call her Rosie doesn't look gentle after a turn you won't forget her. Surplus m523 or lw924