Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking to Buy Used Cranes

Cranestogo ยท 2013-01-10 20:40

Hi Guys, I have heard this is the best forum for Heavy Equipments.I am new to this forum. I am looking to buy used cranes.The requirements are 30 to 90 ton Hydraulic Truck cranes.Other models will also be considered! Some of the model I am looking for is TMS300, TMS 475 or Conventional truck crane P&H 650,670,790 or even 9125. Cosmetically bad is Ok but must be in working condition. Thank You for your time!

Replies5
  1. #1HATCHEQUIP2013-02-16 09:45

    check out www.hatchettcranes.com and givem a call

  2. #2Cranestogo2013-02-17 22:13

    Thank You! I will give them a call. Thanks again!

  3. #3kcdeaner2014-09-12 10:21

    I have a 2005 Hiab 255 K-3 I need to sell. It's the crane, forks, fork holder, hydraulic tank, remote. Has everything except space system. Willing to sell complete or part out.

  4. #4Leonch2014-09-17 05:27

    for used cranes you should visit : http://www.gleason.com.au/

  5. #5kcdeaner2014-09-17 09:30

    Thanks. I'll give it a try.