We farm and do some contracting work our 06 c185 is underpowered sometimes and want to upgrade to a larger track machine. Case and new holland models are the only manufactures we will be considering. What are the pro and cons to each machines.
You can check the spec sheet between the two of them to see how they compare on paper. I have never run the NH but the 450 is a horse. It runs the 4.5L (the NH may as well) and I like that engine. The bucket functions are real fast on the 450 which I really like. The 450 is certainly more heavily built between the two. The NH is a vertical lift and the CASE is radial lift if you are doing a lot of truck loading or lift and carry the vertical lift would be better suited than the radial lift for that type of work. If your spending more time between ground level and top of cab height, I would go with the CASE. You might consider demoing a TR320, if your going to update I would get the most current machine. If you decide that a vertical lift is more practical, NH makes this size machine in vertical lift. The next size up for the CASE is also vertical lift (TR380).